These terms and conditions apply to the use of the website at www.starmela.co.uk. By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Using this website indicated that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not accept these terms, please do not se this website
The www.starmela.co.uk website is operated by Star Mela Ltd. A company registered in England and Wales. Details below:
Trading Address: Unit 5, Stephendale Yard, Stephendale Road, London. SW6 2LR
Tel: + 44 207 736 0505
Company Registration No: 562 7199
VAT Registration No: 872 2944 03
Registered Address: Bermuda House, 45 High St, Hampton Wick, Kingston Upon Thames. KT1 4EH
1.1 You will be able to access most areas of this website without registering your details. Cetin areas of this website are only open to you if you register.
1.2 we may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should check this website from time to time to review the current terms and conditions, as they are binding. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this website.
If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions you should not continue to use this website.
Ordering from us
2.1 You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered.
2.2 Our acceptance of an order takes place when we despatch the order. We will send you a despatch confirmation by email. When we despatch the order the purchase contract will be made even if your payment has been processed immediately, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
2.3 We may refuse to accept an order:
- Where goods are not available
- Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment
- If there has been a pricing or product description error
- If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions
Cancellation and Returns Policy
Please see our delivery and returns page.
4.1 You are permitted to print and download extracts from this website for your own use on the following basis:
- No documents or related graphics on this website are modified in any way
- No graphic on this website are used separately from accompanying text
- Any of our copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies
4.2 Unless stated otherwise, this copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by us or our licensors, For the purpose of these terms and conditions any use or extracts from this website other than in accordance with clause 4.1 above for any purpose if prohibited, If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this website
4.3 Subject to clause 4.1 no part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
4.4 Any rights no expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
5.1 While we endeavour to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
5.2 Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case if system failure.
Visitor Material and Conduct
6.2 You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any material
- That is threatening, defamatory obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience.
- For which you have not obtained all necessary licence and/or approval
- Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal office, give rise to civil liberty, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world.
- Which is technically harmful (including, computer viruses, logic bombs Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data.
6.3 You may not misuse the website (including, without limitation, by hacking)
6.4 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clauses 6.2 or 6.3
Links To and From Other Websites
7.1 Links to third party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website. We have not reviewed al of these third party websites and do not control and are not responsible for thee website or their content or availability. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third part website linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
7.2 If you would like to link to this website, you may only do on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this website, and subject to the following conditions:
- You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Star Mela logo
- You do not create a frame or any other browser or border enviroment around this website
- You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own
- You do not misrepresent your relationship with us nor present any other false information about us.
- You do not otherwise use any Star Mela trademarks displayed on this website without our express written permission.
- You do not link from a website that is not owned by you: and your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We expressly reserve the right to revoke the right granted in the clause 8.2 for breach of these terms and to.
7.3 You shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage we may suffer or incur as a result of your breach of clause 7.2
8.1 To register with www.starmela.co.uk you must be over eighteen years old
8.2 Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network
8.3 Responsibilities for the security of any passwords issued rest with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
8.4 We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
9.1 While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material in this website, we may make changes to the material on this website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
9.2 The material on this website is provided without any conditions, warranties or other items of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this website on the basis that we exclude all representation, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation. The conditions implied by the law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to this website.